– Guess what came? – [Dad] What? – This is from Ellen! – [Dad] You got more boxes from Ellen? – It’s the ladybug stuff! – [Dad] What? – The ladybug! – [Dad] Oh my goodness you lucky girl! – You know I like to give
you gifts when you’re here? And since you saved that ladybug and you like ladybugs,
I got something for you. (audience cheers) Do you like it? – Yeah!
– Oh good, I’m glad. – Do you wanna open it? – [Dad] Shall we open it up? – Yeah, Dad, the tent is gonna be apart. So you gotta build it and we’ll help you. I’ll help you build it.
– Okay. – So I can jump in it.
– It’s a deal. – But first let’s open the box. – [Dad] Okay, let me
just put my stuff down ’cause I just got home from work. You’re a strong girl. – Dad could you help me? Whoa. Whoa. – [Dad] Okay, I’ll help ya. – Shall we open this one
first? Carson come look buddy. – [Claire] Look! This is the packages. Look buddy, it’s a
package. We’re opening it. – Okay. Carson what is it? – [Carson] A ladybug! – Ladybug things! (gasps) – [Mom] Oh Claire, that’s
a new travel pillow. That’s just your size. – Ladybug travel pillow. Woo! (gasps) Ladybug umbrella! Ladybug wings! – Oh, you catch bugs. – [Dad] You catch bugs in there? – Yeah. And then they can still breathe. – Ladybugs!
– Oh, you can open the door. – [Dad] Ooh. – [Mum] Reach in there, they aren’t real. – [Claire] Ladybug! (fun upbeat music) – Perfect. – Look at that! – Poles for the tent! – Alright, you know what time it is? – What?
– It’s time to build the ladybug tent. – And I found the poles for the tent – Perfect. – And look, I found a big sack! Let’s open it. – It’s a sleeping bag
to sleep in your tent. Do you wanna sleep in your tent? – Yes! Here, can I get that? (fun upbeat music) – Look guys. Guys! – [Dad] What is it? – If you sleep in that,
that’ll be so comfy. (Claire giggles loudly) – [Mom] Alright, goodnight Claire. – Ladybug sleeping bag! (Claire giggles loudly) – [Mom] You’re crazy. – [Dad] You’re a crazy
bug. You look like a bug. – [Claire] Hey Mom, I wanna
sleep in my tent tonight. – [Mom] Okay. – Look at this!
– What’d you find? – It’s a ladybug sign.
– A ladybug sign. – [Mom] Were you a boy scout? – I was a boy scout. I am an eagle scout. – [Mom] I don’t know if
I believe you anymore. – But this tent, for some
reason is more complicated than it should be, oh I
think if you tie this. – [Claire] Oh, I’m awake! Building up a tent. – [Mom] I’m not sure. (laughs) (fun upbeat music) – Cheese! – We all made it inside the ladybug tent. Okay, let’s get out. – The poles are hanging up
so Dad, don’t break anything. – Okay. (laughs) – The ladybug’s eating up Carson. – [Dad] Oh no! – Now she’s eating up me! – [Dad] Oh no! – We actually got eaten by a ladybug. – [Dad] What? – Come on Carson, get out of the belly. – We’re about to go live on Instagram. Claire’s Instagram is @tinymusician. Hi guys, thanks for all the hearts. – I’m gonna show you one thing. – Okay, show us what you got. – So, I got a sleeping bag. – Hey Hey Carson, do you wanna say hi? – Oh, hi! (laughing) (fun upbeat music) It’s raining. – [Dad] Did you already brush
your teeth and stuff Claire? – We gotta brush her up. (fun upbeat music) – [Dad] I moved it in here, is that okay? I wanted to put it in your room because this is where you usually sleep. – Dad when I spread these open, see these attached to my fingers? – [Dad] Uh-huh. – When I spread these
open they help me fly. – [Dad] Wow, that’s awesome. – This is when I crawl. I’m getting all snug. – [Dad] Okay, get all snug. (Carson hums The Imperial Death March) – [Dad] Here comes Darth Vader. – You can’t come in Dad. – [Dad] Why not? – Because you’re too big. – [Dad] I’m not too big. – Don’t put the legs on me. Easy, don’t sit on me. – [Dad] (laughs) I won’t sit on you. – Oh Dad, you’re sitting on me. – Oh, sorry. – Sit in the middle. – This one!
– This one? First we need our special
ladybug lights on. Are you ready to try this out? Woo-hoo! The Grouchy Ladybug. – What does grouchy mean? – Grouchy means like grumpy or like kind of sad and kind of mean. Alright, The Grouchy
Ladybug by Eric Carle. “No they’re mine, all mine,
screamed the grouchy ladybug. “Came out to dance around the moon.” The End. – Let’s read the Batman story. – You wanna do Batman? Batman! Okay, I’m gonna go put
Carson to bed, okay? – Okay, which place do you wanna get out? This way or this way? – I’m gonna crawl through this hole. (fun upbeat music) – I want to sing Star Wars. – [Dad] You wanna sing Star Wars? Okay, let’s do one
thing of Star Wars okay? (both hum The Imperial Death March) ♪ Heads, shoulders, knees and toes ♪ ♪ Eyes, ears, mouth and nose ♪ ♪ How I wonder what you are ♪ – Daddy’s song! – [Dad] Daddy’s song? We
just did Daddy’s song. (Claire sings) We love you buddy, goodnight. – Goodnight. – Glowy, Dad come in here. – Once upon a time a very evil ladybug (evil laughing) – It’s a little spooky. Just a sweet ladybug story please. – Okay. Once upon a time there
was a nice little ladybug and he fell, fell, fell
to the ground all the way. Fell into a swimming pool. – I wanna hear some more. – Just in the nick of time
a little girl named Claire swam over said (gasps) a
ladybug has fallen in the pool we gotta get him out. – So I went under water – You went under water
– And got her. – I thought it was a boy ladybug? – And got him. – [Dad] And put him in the
grass and saw him walk away. And because she saved a ladybug, she told Ellen about the
story and Ellen gave her all of this ladybug stuff. The End. Wanna say your prayers? – Yeah.
– Okay. – To heavenly father (mumbles)
for this special day, leave us that we can always
be together, the family always and we bless that we choose
the right and do great things for others and do so many
fun things and sometimes that we have to clean and like
this was the best day ever and believe in Jesus Christ. Amen. (soft piano music)