– Hey, guys. Welcome to my giant Lego
box fort restaurant. Today we’re going to
be selling hamburgers. Here is the menu. Welcome back to Kyle’s Toys & Games. Let’s have some fun! (bouncy playful music) (bell ringing) This is how the game works. I have some customers
that are gonna walk in and they’re going to order some food, but I have to remember all the ingredients and all the stuff that they ordered and I will only have
one minute to make it. At the end when they taste it, they’re gonna rate it
from one to five stars. I won’t settle with five stars. My goal today is to get 10
stars from my customers! Smash that like button
to give me good luck. I wanna give you guys a tour
of my giant Lego box fort. We have some drinks right here, beverages. We have the bags. We have apples and then these
are all the ingredients. We have onions, tomatoes, we have lettuce, we have pickles, cheese. Mayo, mustard, ketchup. We have the buns, the spatula and some gloves. So we don’t get any germs
on my customer’s food, ’cause they wouldn’t rate
me 10 stars if I did. We’re open for business! Oh, hey, welcome to Kyle’s Hamburger shop. – Thank you.
– What would you like to order? – Let’s see here. I’ll take a patty. I’ll take some cheese. Take some bacon and then I’ll take some lettuce, which is one. And then I’ll take ketchup, ’cause it’s one. Let’s do some mayo for one. – Okay.
– Then I’ll do a root beer for two. – Okay, that will be 12 coins. – [Luke] One, 10, 11, 12. There you go.
– Thank you, Luke. – Want you to keep those tight and I’ll be waiting out
here for my hamburger. – Okay, I will only have one
minute to make it though, ’cause this is kind of
a fast food restaurant and when I say fast food, I mean fast food. Now I have to make Luke’s
burger and exactly that order, so here we go. In three, two, one, go! Gotta put on gloves. (fast-paced playful music) Put this out. Bun. Need a bun. 30 seconds already! Okay, so start with that
then he had some cheese. Okay. Then I think he ordered some bacon. Ketchup and mayo. Yeah. There you go. Here’s your food. Don’t forget to leave me a review. – Okay, let’s try this out. – Cheese and burger and bacon. – That’s pretty good, but you did forget the lettuce. (gasping) – Oh, no! – I don’t think that
cuts it for five stars, I’m gonna give you three and a half. Keep up the good work, just be a little more careful
and remember next time. All right, thank you for the burger! – Bye.
– Bye. I did miss the lettuce and the drink, but we did get three and a half stars. Not what I was expecting. It’s a way from 10 stars, so we have some work to do. If you guys were here, what drink would you buy? Vote from the poll. – What is this? – Oh, welcome to Kyle’s
Toys & Games Hamburger Shop. – Okay, can I get, One hamburger patty.
– Okay. – One slice of cheese. Two slices of bacon. One piece of lettuce. Ketchup, mayo and then a Coca-Cola. – That will be 12 dollars. – All right.
– Well not dollars, coins. – Nine, 10, 11, 12 and you know what? I’m gonna tip you two coins too. – Okay, thank you. – [Customer] All right, I’m gonna be here. I’m gonna be waiting for my hamburger. – I gotta make Gayge’s order perfect. Here we go in three, two, one, go! So he asked for a hamburger. Patty first. Then he wanted a slice of cheese. (playful bouncy music) And then we wanted mayo. Ketchup. And then bacon. And that’s all he wanted there. Oh, he asked apples. Okay, Mr Gayge, I got you your hamburger ready. – All right, let’s see
what’s in my hamburger. So the bun, cheese, bacon, mayo, ketchup. So you forgot the lettuce, but that’s okay–
– Okay. – That you only forgot one thing. I’m gonna give this place four stars. (gasping) Four stars, so you did pretty good. All you did was miss a slice of lettuce. You did perfectly good, Kyle. – I need two and half more stars and then I’ve reached all
the way up to 10 stars. I’m so excited. Gotta look like a professional chef. – What kind of a restaurant is this place? – Welcome to Kyle’s Toys
& Games Hamburger Shop. – Oh, this is awesome. Okay, how convenient. So I just pick from the menu what I want? – Uh-huh. – I will take a single patty. Cheese. Just give me the works. Give me tomatoes, onions, pickles and lettuce. Ketchup, mustard and mayo. – Okay. – That sound good?
– That is 14 coins. – Oh my goodness. Jeez, it’s getting expensive these days. (laughing) – Well that’s what it says on here. – 12, 13, 14. Now I’ll give you the tip
after I see how this turns out. – Okay. – Didn’t even ask me if I
wanted a drink or anything. – Wait, do you want a drink? – Oh, he heard me. I’ll take a Coke. – Okay.
– I want that. – [Kyle] Okay.
– Oh, he didn’t charge me any money for that. – I’m just gonna get a little
headstart on this first one, ’cause I really need like
two and a half stars left. So I can get 10 stars and that’s my goal. Are you guy’s ready? Go smash that like button
to give me good luck. Here we go. (fast-paced bouncy music) And then obviously cheese. Lettuce. All the condiments. – Hey, how long is this gonna take? – A minute! – It’s just one burger. – It’s one minute.
– Jeez. – One minute?
– Yup. – [Customer] Now are you
gonna put the stuff on the hamburger in the right order like a real burger or you just gonna throw it on there like you’re making it with
your feet or something? (giggling) – I don’t know I’m just going with it. Coke, here you go. – Okay, wow. Whoa, it’s even cold! There’s a patty. No sauce on the bottom, interesting choice. Cheese. Looks like I got the works. All piled on there. It looks about as good or
better then anywhere else I’ve ever ordered a burger. I got a question, did you handle the money that I gave you with those same gloves on or did you change gloves to clean gloves? – Um. – I’m gonna say… Other then you didn’t change your gloves, So I don’t know if this is clean or dirty, I’ll give you a four out of five. (gasping) – I just got all of my goals for today! – You did?
– I wanted to get 10 stars today. – Well you got an awesome restaurant here. Maybe I’ll go tell all my friends. – I’m gonna make a burger for myself and see how good it tastes. Thanks for coming to Kyle’s
Toys & Games pretend restaurant. It was really fun hanging
out with you guys. That’s it for this video, guys. If you guy’s liked this one then you’re definitely
gonna like these other ones, ’cause I picked ’em just for you. I’ll see you guys next time. Bye! I’m gonna go add these to my collection. (playful upbeat music)