– I didn’t even see you there. Hi, welcome back to “Viva Burlesque” and my name is Miss Behave,
and what are we doing today? Where am I taking you today? Well let me just tell you because today is a very special day because I’m going to take
you on a first edition of Retro Antwerp from RADAR Events. – I’m here with Maite from Atelier Maite and she makes beautiful retro shoes. What are your shoes inspired by? – I was very inspired by retro
woman like Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn–
– Nice. – and stuff like that. So then I started to
design and I was looking to them and their looks.
– And they’re beautiful! – Yes.
– They’re beautiful, – Thank you.
– They’re eccentric. They’re exactly the way I
would want to have them. – I’m here with the legendary, the one with the nicest legs because she can move all the way. I’m with Dancing Sophie! Hi, how was it? It was full?
– It was amazing! It was amazing! Everybody was moving, it’s hot like hell. Really, it’s so hot. I thought people would
die, but they didn’t. They just keep on dancing. – Yeah, they kept on dancing
and you got so much energy. So, Ellen, do you go a
lot to vintage events? – It’s my first time,
so but I really like it. – But you’ve always dressed like this. – No, I recently, from this summer, I just started to, this event. So I just really like it. – Oh, nice, it looks fabulous on you. And do you dye your hair yourself? – My niece did it. – Ooh, nice, and you’re
like, “Give me Pink! “Give me Pink, yeah.”
– Yeah, yeah – I’m here at the Modernette’s stand, and what are the Modernette’s? They’re always at RADAR Events and they’re always doing people’s hairs. They’re going to make
them shiny and beautiful. And I’m here with Lia Rose. So how many beautiful hairdos
have you already done today? – Today, oh, I don’t know by heart. But we started at one. – Okay, so it was nonstop. – Yeah, nonstop until eight. – It’s beautiful! – One of the most prestigious and best vintage hair dressers from Antwerp. It’s Juliette! And as you can see, you look stunning. How are you today? – Well, the wind is not helping. – Do you go often to these kind of events? – Yes, of course. I’ve been doing this for
whole my life since I was 17. – If you can tell our
viewers the most fun thing to do on one of these events, what is it? – I think getting your
hair done and your makeup. And then taking the dance lessons, and then going to see the bands play, and enjoying the full thing. – Yeah.
– And maybe buy some clothes on the
little market and you’ll have the full experience.
– You can do anything. It’s a full experience.
– Yes. – What can you do besides
dancing, eating, and having fun, letting your hair done,
and your makeup done? Obviously, you can shop till you drop. And I saw some nice shoes
that I want to have, and some nice dresses. So I’m just going to let you hop along, and let’s shop the day away because I’m in need of some
new dresses and some new shoes. – Next to every shopping
stand and every dance class and every Modernette we saw
today, there’s also the cars. – And this is your event. How happy can you be with this weather, with this amazing, fantastic atmosphere? – Well, I am very happy. – Yeah.
– Absolutely. Because we are little bit known by Radio Modern, our dance concept like ’50s parties and stuff. But a couple of years ago, we decided to start organizing festivals
like vintage weekenders. – Yes. – We started in Vandana at
the Seaside with Etre Sumaire. We had three editions, and now this is the very first time that we just took the
whole circus to Antwerp. – And it’s a great circus. It’s amazing!
– Yeah, I love it. – After a long, hot
summer day in September, I can really say that
I’m tired of dancing, of having retro fun,
of seeing all the cars, doing photo shoots, but, especially, enjoying all the pinup and retro. Thank you for watching today. My name is Miss Behave and
I think I’m going to take this bad boy home with me. But I hope the owner’s not around because I’m just going
to take it because I can. Bye, everyone, I’m going home.