All right, folks.
This is where we are. After four games, the score
is Team Aaron, 23 points, and Team Leah, 31 points. – Take it easy. Take it–
Nobody likes braggers. – All right, this is where
the rubber meets the road, or as I like to say,
the Astroturf. So let’s get to it, shall we? 30-minute meals,
eight-minute abs, two-minute warning.
We don’t have time for any of that stuff
on our next game, Seven Seconds a Frame. [cheers and applause] All right, guys,
you’re going to be installed in the hidden recesses
of my backyard art gallery. When your picture slides open,
you have seven seconds to get your captain
to identify the category only by listing examples
of things in that category. You do that, you get five points
for your team. You fail,
and you shame your ancestors. Team Leah,
you’re going first Captain,
you’re gonna stand right here. Celebs,
get behind my masterpieces. – Oh, boy.
– Install yourselves. – We got this, Captain.
We got this. – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
– Let’s go. – All right.
– Whoo! – Your seven seconds begin
when your frame slides open, which–oh, by the way–
will happen randomly. [laughs]
You guys ready back there? – Yes.
– Okay. Let’s put 90 seconds
on the clock, shall we? And your time begins now. – Um… Cinnamon Toast Crunch,
Kell– – Cereals!
– That is correct. – Uh, I smoke.
I drink too much. – Vices, bad habits.
– You got it. Bad habits.
– Uh, Joey, Phoebe– – “Friends,” “Friends.”
– “Friends” is correct. – Uh, Madame Wiesel. – French words?
– Yes! – Uh, leg-up, handstand,
hold, splits. – Gymnastics moves?
[buzzer sounds] – Uh, terrier,
Australian sheepdog. – Types of dogs!
– Yes. We’ll take it, we’ll take it. – Uh, apple pie,
ice tea, McMuffin. – Southern food.
Uh, fast food. – [groans] – Uh, oh, Dior,
Gucci. – Fashion houses?
Uh, fashion designers? [bell dings]
– Yes! Fashion designers. – Uh, Pluto, Saturn…
– Planets. – Planets is correct. – Uh, “Cat in the Hat,”
“Fish in the”– – Oh, Dr. Seuss Books?
– That’s correct. – Uh, ants. – Insects.
– Yes. – Uh, you’re so ugly–
– Insults. – Yes!
– [laughs] – Okay, uh, humping,
doing the dirty, bang bang.
– Other euphemisms for sex. – Yes! 14 seconds.
– Um, Diana, um, Leah…
– Girl names? – Uh…
– Princesses? – Yes!
– [cheers] – Uh, mashed potatoes,
stuffing– – Things you eat
at Thanksgiving! – Yes!
You got it! – Yeah!
– Oh, my gosh. – Whoa, whoa, whoa.
– 65 points. – We’re masterpieces! – Nice job.
She was amazing. All right,
now it’s Aaron’s turn. Get your team here.
You guys go behind my frames. Yeah, that was great.
– This is a nightmare. – Yeah.
– Good luck. – All right. Aaron,
you need 15 correct answers to pass your opponent and win your way
to the bonus round, okay? It’s very doable. Let’s put 90 seconds
on the clock, and your time begins now. – Okay, uh, Snickers,
uh, Three Musketeers… – Candy bars.
– There you go. Candy Bars. – Kim, Khloé…
– Kardashians. – Yes, sir.
[laughter] – Uh, wasted, tanked, hammered.
– Drunk. Different ways to say drunk.
– Yes. – Scrambled, omelet…
– Types of way to have eggs. [bell dings]
– There you go. – Uh, ketchup,
mustard, mayonnaise, relish. – Condiments.
– That a boy. You need ten more.
– Uh… hey, what are you doing later?
– Catchup lines. Uh, pickup lines.
– You got it. – Uh, cinnamon, salt.
– Spices. [bell dings]
– There you go. Good. – Um, the Mona Lisa. – Artwork.
Famous artwork. Famous paintings.
– Yes, famous paintings. – This is, uh, Scattergories,
uh, checkers, chess. – Board games.
– Board games is correct. – Oh, like a shark–
like a gold one, Like Nemo.
– Uh, fish. – There you go.
Five more. You have 34 seconds.
Five more. – Uh, “Days of our Lives”…
– Soap operas. – You got it.
Four more. – Uh, sad, happy…
– Emotions. – Yes. – Um, Best Actor, Best Movie,
Best Picture, Best Actor. – Oscars.
Academy Awards. – Yes.
[bell dings] Two more.
– Oh, like a burrito, a taco… – Uh, Mexican food.
– Yes, one more, honey. – Oh, um–oh, he just did it. Not Tom Cruise.
What is his name? – Uh, Ted Cruz.
[buzzer sounds] – You’re okay.
You’ve got one more. – Uh, “Vogue,” “Elle.”
– Magazines. – Magazines!
You got it! You got it, Aaron!
Congratulations! – I can’t believe it. – Congratulations!
[cheers and applause] – Underdogs prevail!
– Oh, my gosh, you guys.