– (children) Kids React to retro movies! This episode: Space Jam! – (announcer) When the
world’s greatest athlete teams up with the world’s
best loved cartoon character… – What? – (announcer) …you
won’t believe your eyes. – Okay. (Michael Jordan screaming) – This seems weird already. – Oh, I love this movie! – There’s the dude, Michael Jordan. – This is Space Jam. – It’s such a great movie. – (Porky Pig) Pardon me, Mr. Jordan. – The Looney Tunes characters! – (Jordan) What’s going on here? – (Bugs Bunny) We need your HELP!! – Looney Tunes and some actor guy. – (Nerdluck Pound)
You heard of the Dream Team? Well, we’re the Mean Team.
– Is this new? – Probably old, so that’s
probably why I don’t know it. – (announcer) Warner Bros. presents… (heads clonk)
– (snickers) – Jordan. – (announcer) Bunny. – (Bugs) Special delivery!
– Are they making a basketball team? – (announcer) They just
might save the world. – That’s like one of my
favorite movies of all time. – (announcer) Space Jam. You’ve never seen anything like it. – (Bugs) Mwah!
– Ew! – That can’t be real for one reason. It’s cartoon! ♪ (vocalizes novelty tune) ♪ – Oh my gosh! (laughs) Memories. I totally loved this movie
when I was really young. – (children) Question time! – (FBE) Okay, so what
did we just show you? – A really old cartoon with, I’m pretty sure it’s like, Bugs Bunny. – Looney Tunes and an athlete,
they combine together. I’ve never heard about it before. – A trailer for an old cartoon. I think it said something about Space Jam? – Space Jam. – Space Jam, one of the only popular
basketball/sports movies. – It’s Michael Jordan,
who is really popular, and Looney Tunes, which is really popular. When you put them together,
it just blows up. – (FBE) This was a trailer
for the movie Space Jam, starring Michael Jordan.
– That name rings a bell. Okay, I know who that is. – He has a shoe line, right? – He was not the best actor. But he– it works. – (FBE) He agrees to help the Looney Tunes by playing a basketball
game against aliens who want to capture the Looney Tunes and use them as entertainment
in their theme park. – It’s a weird plot. – Dramatic. I love it. – When you really think about it,
it’s kind of not so great. – It’s a good plot. There’s a problem,
and I guess there’s a solution. Why would they be playing
in a basketball game though? That’s just what I don’t get. – (FBE) So Space Jam was released
all the way back in 1996, which means we’re celebrating
its 20th anniversary. – Really? – Wow. That’s a long time ago. – That’s why the quality was so bad! – No wonder why I never
heard of it. I was born in 2005. – Does this look like a movie that kids would still want to watch today?
– No, not really. – Kids are probably
all on their phones anyway. Like, they barely watch movies.
They have YouTube. – There’s so much better animation now that I’m not really sure that
kids would want to see Space Jam. – I’d want to watch it. – Oh yeah. Kids would
still like this movie. – It’s a classic. Everyone
watches Space Jam. It’s a great movie. It’s better than a lot of the ones
that come out today. – (FBE) So now we’re gonna
give you a little quiz. In addition to Michael Jordan, there were other NBA
all-stars of that time. We’re gonna see if you know them. – I’m not going to get this right. – I feel confident. – Let’s do this. Come at me! – (FBE) Do you know who this is?
– I don’t know. – I don’t know. -I don’t know. – I don’t know him. – I really don’t know. – A tough guy. – I don’t watch sports. – Can you tell me what team he’s on? – Oh my gosh. I know this guy. (sighs) – Charles Barkley. I watch so many old-school
basketball games. I study basketball,
so this comes easy to me. – See ya. See ya, see ya,
I quit. I quit this. – (FBE) Who is this?
– Can you show me his back? – Oh, I don’t know. – Mm-mm. – I don’t know who these are. – I don’t know that one either. – I seriously can’t guess all these. – I’m horrible at basketball! – (jokingly) Magic Johnson. – Look the determination is his eyes. Anyway, I do not know. – Patrick Ewing. – (FBE) And this guy?
– Looks tall. – No clue. – I don’t know. – I really don’t know. – I have no clue. – I really don’t know. – I don’t know basketball. – Frankenstein? – (laughing) Who is he? – I know him. He’s, like, a German guy. I’m blanking. I know this guy though. – (FBE) And one more.
– Um… what? – Yeah, I don’t know. – I don’t know. -I don’t know. – No idea. – He looks familiar,
but I don’t know who it is. – I don’t know. But for some reason,
I think he’s pretty short. – I know of him,
but I don’t know his name. He’s, like, one of the smallest
people to play in the NBA, right? – Let’s forget about that question
and move on to the answer. I did bad. – Muggsy Bogues. – (FBE) Finally, it was recently
announced that there’s plans to make a brand-new Space Jam
movie, featuring LeBron James. What do you think about that?
– Oh, whoa, that’s cool. – I think it’s gonna be awesome. – That would be better, since it’s new. They have better technology.
So that one, I’ll probably watch it. – Hopefully it’s like a different plot. – They’re gonna have
to come up with something new, not just a remake of the movie. – It shouldn’t be LeBron James. He’s called the King, even though there’s so many people
who can do the same thing. – It takes away from the real
Space Jam. No one’s gonna watch– actually, everyone’s
gonna watch the sequel. They’re gonna realize it sucks though. They should’ve done Kobe. Why LeBron? – Thank you for watching
this episode of Kids React. – Subscribe to this channel, but also subscribe to the
Reactors’ channel down below. – Let us know in the comments what retro movie we should react to next. – T-t-t-t-t-that’s all folks! ♪ (Looney Tunes theme) ♪