I think Cricket’s a little worried. Each party guest wants different
toppings on their pizza. So she’s got to figure out some way
that will let everyone get what they want. Order… In. And spinach over there. – Mmm, that looks good.
– Hey. What you drawing? The pizza. I’m hungry. Me too. Maybe drawing pizza is making you hungry. Who wants to go play on the slide? – I do.
– I do too. [laughing] Everybody’s pizza picture is different. [sighing] OK, pepperoni and onions on half. The same half? Peppers on part,
and pineapple away from the peppers. Mmm, how far away? Spinach and bacon together, but no bacon on the veggies side. That’s a complicated pizza. Yeah, and it doesn’t even
match any of the pictures. Hmm, you’re right, Cricket. Everybody wants their pizza
a different way. So what do we do? We can’t make a different pizza
for every kid. Not different big pizzas. [gasping] But maybe four little ones? A little pizza for everybody. Yeah. But what about the toppings? I picked my own toppings. Maybe everybody else
could pick theirs too. Yeah, instead of just a pizza party, It’ll be a pizza making party. And everybody gets to be a pizza chef. Alright! [giggling] We’ll start by putting tomato sauce
and cheese on the dough And then we’ll get to the best part. Toppings! Whichever toppings you like! Toppings are what make
every pizza special. My pizza’s gonna be a face. I’m gonna use olives for eyes. Broccoli makes good hair. [giggling] Alright, everyone, let’s get cooking. ♪ Come on everybody, let’s get cooking ♪ ♪ Open up the fridge and take a look in ♪ ♪ Grab a cup of friendship
A spoonful of love ♪ ♪ And get the kitchen ready,
let’s warm up the oven ♪ ♪ Together, Oh together, yeah ♪ ♪ Everything’s better
when we make it together ♪ ♪ Yeah ♪ ♪ We’re really cooking now ♪ – Yay!
– Pizza! This is gonna be yummy. Now let’s get them in the oven. Well, Cricket saved the day. All our party guests
got their own pizza and toppings just how they like them. Ooh, the pizzas are done. [giggling] Who’s ready for their birthday pizzas? Pizza! – Ooh, me.
– I am. OK, but first, the fairy finish. With a flick of my whisk
and a flutter of wing, this singing bean will do its thing. Mi, mi, mi, mi, mi. – Wow.
– Awesome! ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ ♪ Happy birthday dear Reuben ♪ ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ – Yay!
– Oh wow. [giggling] Welcome to the Nick Jr. cook off. Where Butterbean
and Miss Marmalady are facing off again to see who can make
the most spectacular snacks. Let’s get cooking. [laughing] Let’s meet our expert panel of judges. – Rubble.
– Great, now let’s eat. Penny, and Rox. Let’s do this! Today, our contestants
are making smoothies. We’ll start with fresh fruit. Bananas, peaches and berries, ice to make it cold, And blend it all together
in the smoothie machine. Awesome sauce! Let’s see how Miss Marmalady
is shaking things up. Do you have the fresh ingredients ready? Ready Miss Marmalady. – They’re not so fresh, but–
– Good. This should be easy. Greenies. Yellowies. Oh! Fresh… Fishies? Ew. Throw it in. Wait, did they just
throw fish in a smoothie? Mmm, I’ve never seen that before. [gasping] Let’s see what’s going on
in Butterbean’s kitchen. Hey, everybody. Look at all the beautiful
strawberries I got from the farm. Strawberries? Hmm… I have an idea. Cool beans. It looks like they’re making
something fairy delicious. And now they’re off to
the smoothie showdown. Your delicious Marmalady’s famous
fruity smoothies have arrived. Looks like Miss Marmalady has
some berry fancy equipment. I’ve got the new Smoothie
Wowow 3.7 Smoothie Machine. Oh, the banana peel goes in, too? And the peach pits?
Really? Oh, um, sure, why not? [gasping] That smoothie isn’t very… Um, smooth. Let’s see what Butterbean is serving up. – Wow.
– Awesome! Butterbean’s banana
strawberry, Summery smoothies. – Alright, awesome!
– Awesome! Oh, Butterbean,
what a perfect Summery treat. – Thank you, Butterbean.
– Thank you, Butterbean. Just one more thing, the fairy finish. A swirly bean. With a flick of my whisk
and a flutter of wing, this swirly bean will do its thing. Whoa! – Wow.
– Awesome. Summery swirled smoothies. – It’s beautiful.
– Whoa. This is cooler than cool. And the Winner is Butterbean. Spork and Spatch even agree. Hmm. Give me those! Ah, oh! There’s always next time, Miss Marmalady. Thanks for watching the Nick Jr. cook off. Now let’s see what else
the bean team’s cooking. I can’t wait to give Poppy her cake. Well, we’re gonna have to make it first. And step one is to make
a pan of lemon cake and a pan of orange cake. Two cakes? That’s what the recipe says. Let’s get cooking. ♪ Come on everybody, let’s get cooking ♪ ♪ Open up the fridge and take a look in ♪ ♪ Grab a cup of friendship
A spoonful of love ♪ ♪ And get the kitchen ready
Let’s warm up the oven ♪ ♪ Together, Oh together, yeah ♪ ♪ Everything’s better
when we make it together ♪ ♪ Yeah ♪ ♪ We’re really cooking now ♪ Everything that Poppy makes
is always really perfect. So I want her surprise cake
to be perfect too. The cakes are done. They smell yummy. Hmm, the recipe says that
we have to cut a hole in the lemon cake. A hole? And smush up the orange cake. Smush it up? That’s what it says. If it says to smush it, I can smush it. [giggling] Let’s get smushing. Making this surprise cake might be tricky because we have no idea
what it should look like. Who knows what we’ll end up with? OK, the smushed cake is in the hole. And now… Flip. Uh, is that what it’s
supposed to look like? Maybe with the icing on top
it’ll look better. OK. Hmm… [cheery music playing] Huh. Well that sure doesn’t look perfect. I don’t think Poppy’s
going to like it very much. What won’t I like? Oh!
Uh, Poppy! Sorry, I tried to stop her. What won’t I like, Cricket? – Um.
– Um. Is that my perfect surprise cake? It was supposed to be. But, who ordered that? Nobody, we made it for you. For me? I wanted to make it for you because
you said you never got to taste it. We followed your recipe and everything. But there wasn’t a picture. I don’t think it came out very well. Oh, Cricket, it’s great. Besides, it’s not what’s on the outside
that’s important. It’s what’s on the inside. Take a look at this. Whoa. – Wow.
– It looks so pretty. Mmm, but what does it taste like? I don’t know, I’ve never eaten it. I can’t wait to try it. And now for the fairy finish. With a flick of my whisk
and a flutter of wing, This surprise bean will do its thing. Whoa. Ooh, pretty flowers. Orange you surprised? [laughing] You can ask your parents to subscribe
to the Nick Jr. YouTube channel for new videos every day. And find more of your favorite shows on TV on Nickelodeon and the Nick Jr. channel.