Oh my God! Last time on Annie vs. Hayley,
the girls found out they had 90 minutes to get the backyard ready
for the ultimate summer bash. The party guests are still on their way
and Annie and Hayley are ready to start they’re next contest. Alright girls, your guests
will be here in about an hour, and we wanna put on
the best summer bash for them, right? – Yeah, of course.
– And no pool party is complete without a water balloon fight. Oh, come on. I think I know what our challenge is. Each of you will have to fill
your pool with 100 water balloons. – 100?
– 100? Yeah, you have a hose, empty
water balloons and not a lot of time. So, whoever fills their
100 first, is the winner. Good luck.
Three, two, one… [whistle blowing] – OK…
– OK, I don’t know how to do this. – OK, OK, I’m gonna put it on first.
– I’ll put it in between my feet. Good job, Annie. How do you fill a water balloon up? Why are we doing the same color?
Love that. [moaning] – Aw!
– How do you turn it on, Hayley? Uh, you twist the knob. Twist the knob?
What does that mean? I don’t know any more. [screaming] Wait, ok I need another one. What do I do?
How do I tie it? [screaming] Oh my God, this is
the scariest moment of my life. It’s gonna spill all–
I don’t know how to tie off a balloon. That’s a key part of this. Ah, it’s still on! I don’t know how to tie a balloon. [screaming] I literally didn’t mean to do that. How are we supposed to fill 100 of these?
I only filled one. Oh, I didn’t put enough in it, did I? – Wait, mine’s kind of good.
– It’ll just be a teeny one. This whole thing is just going to be
trying to tie– ah. Trying to tie a water balloon.
Oh, oh, oh! Ow, it’s flicking in my eye. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!
I did it! – One!
– A hundred left! How do you turn this on? [screaming] I did it.
I’m going for green. – Oh, that’s what I’m doing?
– Why are we doing the same exact ones? Well, except for the orange one. [laughing] [laughing] You flung it at me! Better hurry up, your guests are coming. Katie… How are we supposed to fill
100 of these? I’m only at 2. – What?
– Don’t judge my water balloon. – Jeeze.
– Three! Three! I do not like this game. It requiring it a lot of work
for this pink one. – Mine popped!
– Mine popped too! Alright Annie, how are
you doing over here? You know, not very good.
I’m on my third one. – Actually, I’m on my fourth one.
– 97 more. – Thank you.
– Hayley? Kind of bad. – But I can do this.
– What are the hats for? Well, these hats are gonna help
one of you win a big advantage. – You guys wanna come with me?
– Yeah. Alright, let’s go. Inside this treasure chest is something
that’ll help you with your challenge. I’m guessing we need to find the key? Yeah, in one of those balloons. Which ones? You’ll have to find out by
bursting them with these. Alight, let’s do it. Good luck, I hope you guys
brought your towels. – Why?
– You’ll find out. Three, two, one, go. [whistle blowing] [screaming] Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! [screaming] You have to dig around!
Dig around! Dig around! There’s a key! There has to be a key!
I’m popping them with my hands! [screaming] Oh my gosh, I think I got it
in my eye! Where’s the key? It’s not popping. [screaming] Annie, it’s in my eye! I can’t see anything! Where is the key? It’s right here! It’s right here! [screaming] Alright, come on ladies.
Come on, you can’t– No, come on.
Whose hand is it in? – Mine!
– Hayley, open it up. It’s in mine! Alright, alright guys. Unfortunately for you Hayley,
it is in Annie’s hand. So I’m gonna have to say
Annie is the winner for this one. No, no that’s OK.
No, that’s OK. – So fun, Katie.
– That’s gross, Hayley. – Whoo!
– Alright, guys. Let’s head over and unlock this chest. – OK, this better be good.
– What is it? OK… Oh, OK. You can make multiple water balloons
at a time with these. So let’s get going.
Your guests are almost here. That’s gonna be so much easier, let’s go.
Do I just grab ’em? I’ll grab ’em. Whoo! Annie, you can just screw those
in the end of the hose and they’ll tie themselves. – Good luck.
– They tie themselves? – Good luck, Hayley.
– Good luck, Katie. [laughing] OK, let’s see how well these work. They just all break. Oh, wow!
Oh my gosh, this is the coolest thing. How do I get ’em off? This starts to get heavy. They’re all gonna drop in my lap.
Wait, what if they break? – Ah…
– Annie, you got something like… Right there. Oh! Fall off! – I’m fine.
– This is so easy. Wait, they’re leaking! Any they’re filling up.
They’re so baby! – See, look.
– So cute. Annie, stop!
Now I have– ow! Why are these not popping? Why are these not popping? Ah! Annie, stop it! Annie vs. Hayley. It makes the funniest noise. It’s so unfair, you have so many
and I only have like five. Looks like we have our winner.
Annie, you filled those up so fast. Please tell me our next
competition is easier. It’s not, and the party starts
in 30 minutes. And you guys still have one more challenge
next time on Annie vs. Hayley. [screaming] Hey, anybody hungry for a summer snack? Not really, kind of busy. – What happens when it blows up?
– It’s gonna go pew! I don’t know if I’m shaking
or if the watermelon’s shaking. It’s scaring me so it’s making me shake.