– We are a mirror image so I have freckles like here – I have them here In the back of his head, he has
exact same pattern of freckles. But he’s right-handed. I’m left-handed. So, mirror image. It was Millersville originally and then Aaron and Moses were twins and they
donated four acres to the town and they named it after them. – So you guys went to the talent show?
– Yeah – What did you guys do? We did a dance and gymnastics with it. – Is it like a synchronized dance?
– Mhm. Is it hard to be synced with each other? – No – We make up the same moves at the same time and kind of have like the same idea
most of the time, so… It’s not that hard. Do you want a part of the dance? It’s awkward without music. 2, 3, Let’s go! What’s your favorite colors? – Blue. – Yeah, blue. – Really? Favorite food? – Mac and cheese
– Both of you?
– Yeah. So you want to know where we’re from? Originally from East Boston and then we graduated college together then we moved down to D.C. area
to work for the government We started work the same day.
We retired one day apart. We’re not exactly the same person. We are actually going to the same college
majoring in the same thing and taking all the same classes. We didn’t want to work together because we’re going to be living together. we ended up working for
the same activity facing each other Come home and do the same thing! We could like feel each other’s pain. If it’s very severe, yeah. When she was little I knew when she got her
stitches in but I wasn’t with her. I was at my Nan’s house – And then when she fell and hit her head, I felt pressure in the back of my head. Some are jealous maybe? I don’t know. The closeness. A lot of husbands don’t like it. My wife says she’s married to two of us
but only sleeps with one. There was one set that married at the actual festival. – One of them has two kids
– No, one has a boy, one has a girl. – They all lived together I think
– Yeah, they live in a house together A lot of families, I think, really made a big deal out of it. When we were small we were at some
birthday party. We were dressed alike, same outfits
and you know looking all cute and all that it’s I think it’s that’s the different set of styles for you when you’re a toddler and then it just builds up from there. My mom’s like, “Why do you want to
go to someone else’s house when you have a brother?” I’m like once you get to know everything about someone – It’s still fun to play with them but sometimes it’s great if I can meet someone else. He gets an invite to a birthday party and was like “Well, why wasn’t I invited too?” even though I don’t know the person. If I wanted mustard on my sandwich growing up my mom assumed she did or vice-versa. No, she liked pancakes and I didn’t! But if she got in trouble in school
then I always got in trouble. Wouldn’t matter. Mom would be mad at both of us. Built-in best friend. Literally you’re never bored. You can have a best friend. Are you guys best friends? Yes, yes absolutely. Why absolutely? ‘Cuz we’ve known each other for 11 years
and we have a lot in common. Do you feel bad for
people who don’t have twins? Yeah… Cuz they don’t know how it feels to be…
to have someone just like you, as your best friend, you get to live
with them and they’re the same age as you and you’ve been together for a long time… share memories. – So boring
– So boring. – Not having someone to say “Charlie, I’m gonna go ride my bike, you wanna come with me?” You have to call up, I’d have to go over to your house to have someone to play with… Even play cards with… It’s really cool to have someone exactly like you around you if you ever need something.