– It’s the Fourth of July today. There’s gonna be lots of treats. I gotta say. And we’re gonna have a barbecue, we’re going to do fireworks. (June screams) They go like this, “Boom!” – What do you guys remember
about the Fourth of July? – Well. – Well. – Why do we have the Fourth of July? – I don’t know. – I don’t know. – Carson why are you copying me? – I don’t know. – On this day in 1776, the United States of
America became a country. So today, we’re gonna
do a little barbecuing, we’re gonna do a couple fireworks and celebrate the Fourth of July. – Oh.
– Wait, but how are we going to get the fireworks? – We’re gonna go to the store right now and buy whatever fireworks we want. – Some are not legal to be booming here. – [Dave] Well yeah, we’ll
do the ones that are legal. I feel like it’s been a
while since we did a vlog, so why don’t you give us a couple updates of what has happened in our house since the last time we had a vlog. – These are used to be dots. My mom got this. We got a new piano. (low piano notes) Sounds great, doesn’t it? – If you watched our video last week we had our first video of Ashley playing the
piano and Claire sing. Go check it out cause it’s one of my favorite videos of all time so far. ♪ Still I waited for the day ♪ ♪ When she’d say ♪ ♪ I will always ♪ ♪ love you ♪ We built a closet, so let me turn on the light. So this used to be blocked out. But now we have a new wall. This used to not be a door. We made a door. So that’s the update. Let’s go Cars. Shoes on. – So the flowers that are– – Wait, Mom, I don’t have
my Fourth of July shirt. – What’s your Fourth of July shirt? That is it. Red, white, and blue. (mellow pop music) ♪ Captain America ♪ ♪ Everyone’s wondering ♪ ♪ Where have you gone ♪ – Whoa. ♪ Rode past in your Cadillac ♪ Fireworks! – [Claire] I’m gonna
get rainbow sparklers. One for me. One for Carson, and one for June. – I got three poppers. – [Dave] You guys wanna
have a tank battle? – Yeah. – What happens when you do a tank battle? – [Dave] These little
things shoot at each other. – But Dad, they’re fire right? I don’t wanna have tank fights. – [Dave] Okay. – It’s dangerous. – [Ashley] Tank fight with you. – [Dave] You’ll tank fight with me? – [Claire] Mom, tank fights are bad. Dad, that’s scaring us. – [Dave] That’s what all fireworks do. – [Carson] Fire’s gonna hurt! – I wanna have a tank, Dad but I don’t wanna shoot
’em at anyone, okay? – [Dave] Okay. – Not sure if these are all legal. – [Dave] Think they’re illegal? – I’m just not sure. Daddy can you actually ask the person? Are these all legal here? – [Owner] Yes, they are. – [Dave] You satisfied now?
– [Ashley] Did you get this? – [Dave] That’s a lot of fireworks. – [Claire] This is heavier
than I was expecting. (upbeat pop music) ♪ All my people put in on the table ♪ – (faintly speaking) ♪ Baby, we’ve been working
hard from nine to five ♪ ♪ And we’re making love in America ♪ ♪ Can you feel the sun ♪ – All right guys, we’ve
got some free time today with the holiday so we’re
working on a new video that we’re coming out with. We’re coming out with a
Lion King medley video should be out in a couple weeks. Ashley absolutely kills
the piano on this one. Sounds awesome. So here’s what it’s gonna sound like a little small taste. (passionate piano chords) ♪ There’s more to see ♪ ♪ Than could ever be seen ♪ ♪ Wanna do ♪ ♪ Than could ever be done ♪ ♪ It’s circle of life ♪ ♪ Oh, I just can’t wait to be king ♪ ♪ It’s our problem-free ♪ ♪ Philosophy ♪ ♪ Hakuna Matata ♪ (emotional piano chords) – Hang on. (intense piano chords) – [Dave] Beautiful, wow. – That is so much work to do. – Kay, so that’s a small part of the video that we’re coming out with– – [Claire] That wasn’t even small! That was the whole thing
– It’s gonna be probably a couple weeks, maybe two, three weeks. And speaking of new videos, our Easter video is finally gonna be done. It’s gonna be out next Friday so that’s finally done for those people who have been waiting a long time. So our new little studio here is still kind of a work in progress. We’re trying to put foam
all over these walls. The problem we’re having
is we can’t get the foam to stay on the walls very well. They keep falling off. – And we used the dots to stick ’em. – [Dave] That’s not staying up, is it? – I love the dots. – What are we gonna do today? – [Claire] I don’t know. – Each day we’re doing
one little part this song to record it. I think we have–
– And sometimes– – We only have two left. – Yeah. We only have “Be Prepared” and “Can You Feel the Love Tonight?” what you wanna do today? – [Claire] Let’s do both. – Try to do both? – [Claire] Yeah. – Okay, let’s do “Can You
Feel the Love Tonight?” first. Record. Here we go. Here comes the cue. ♪ Can you feel ♪ ♪ The love tonight ♪ ♪ The peace that evening brings ♪ – Guess who joined us? Carson, are you gonna
sing on “Be Prepared?” – Yeah! – [Dave] All right-
– Wait, no. – No? It’s time for fireworks.
– Fireworks. Hello, fireworks. – [Dave] June, are you gonna
stay up for the fireworks, or are you going to bed? What do you think? Stay in for the fireworks? – Hello! – [Dave] Hello. You talking on the phone? (phone slams) – [Ashley] Uh-oh. – [Dave] All right,
there goes Mom’s phone. Let’s start with those sparklers– – Okay.
– for you guys. – The sparklers? I love the sparklers. – We’re gonna do a few fireworks right now while June is still awake and then we’re gonna wait for it to get a little bit darker to do the rest. But we don’t want June to miss it. You don’t even care June? You’re just gonna ride a scooter? – Yeah. – [Dave] All right, see ya. – [Claire] Mom, I wanna
be the rainbow one! – [June] Whoa! – [Dave] See ya! Hey! – [June] Whoa! Whoa!
– Whoa! Where ya going? Where ya going? – [Claire] Aah! – [Dave] Here it comes. – [Ashley] Hold it. – [Dave] Gotta grab it. – I’m scared! – [Ashley] You don’t wanna do it? – [Claire] I’ve got it. (laughs) It’s fun! – I’m pretty scared of sparklers, but I’ll give it a try, I guess. – [Dave] Okay, come on. – It’s all sparkly. – Yep, and it won’t get you. – [Dave] It’s so sparkly. – [Ashley] Good job, you’ve got it. Cool!
– Now you can run with it. Now you can run with it. You wanna run?
– Mama, it looked like it was getting closer to my hand, so I had to drop it. – [Dave] What’d you do? – Can I have another one? I like those. – [Ashley] Junie, where ya going? – I’m almost scared of fireworks. – [Ashley] Junie, where ya going? – But I liked those. Woo-hoo! I’m already having fun when it’s not lit. – [Ashley] There you go. Whoa.
– Rainbows! Mom, this one’s better than last year. – Okay, go. – [Ashley] Okay, ready, go! Better go running! – [Claire] I like that one. – The rainbow! – I like the rainbow one too. – [Dave] That’s cool.
– Junie! – [Dave] Mom’s spelling Crosby. Whoa! – [Ashley] You’re walking
her into the smoke. – Whoa. J-U-N-E. (family laughs) That’s kinda smokey, right? You like that smoke? She’s sticking her head right in in. Ew, ew. (family laughs) You like that smoke Junie June? – Let’s open it. – [Ashley] They’re opening it up, Dad. – Let’s do this. – Carson choose which one you want. – I wanna do this! – [Dave] You wanna do that one? – [Ashley] That looks
like a cool dragon one. – [Dave] Should we go do
’em with the neighbors? – [Ashley] Let’s go do
’em with the neighbors. – [Carson] I wanna do this one. – [Claire] I think it’s
going to breathe fire. I think it’s gonna breathe fire. – [Dave] You choose that one, June? – All right, we found a little baby bunny in the neighbor’s backyard here. – [Carson] I like bunnies. – [Dave] There he goes. – [Claire] Daddy, we have
to take a picture of that. Awh. – [Neighbor] See bunnies
and they were just searching baby bunny photos ’cause they’re adorable.
– He’s fast for a baby. – You light this on fire and then it explodes. – [Dave] Put it right on that board. – Okay, light it on fire. (fireworks crackle) – [Claire] (laughs) That’s awesome! That was Carson’s.
– Cool! – Whoa! That’s amazing, Carson! Wow! – [Carson] That was the
bestest one I ever got! – [Claire] It’s the bestest one I’ve seen. That’s amazing. (acoustic guitar music) (fireworks crackle) – Whoa, that one was cool. (laughs) That one’s awesome. (fireworks snap) (Claire screams) ♪ If I said again I love you ♪ ♪ Would you say you know it’s true ♪ ♪ We can treat love like a firework ♪ ♪ Just to keep the sky amused ♪ ♪ And we might find that given time ♪ ♪ The fire burns right down to fumes ♪ ♪ But I’m still standing close ♪ (light guitar music)