– Okay, so David and I
are actually out of town for Jordan’s one million subscribers, which is so sad, and
Audrey’s also out of town, so Jordan is celebrating with
her cousin and her brothers. Okay, so she is about 15 away right now. – Come on! – And it’s 10:30 at night. – Yeah. – Ugh, 14 away! – We can do this, this is so awesome. – This is so amazing. You guys are so great for supporting us and supporting our kids. – Yeah, and Jordan,
you’re awesome as well. – Yes. – For coming up with great content, being so caring, loving your fans. – Yep. – You deserve this and
many, many, many more. – If you guys love
Jordan, say yay, Jordie. ‘Cause she’s screamin’ right now. – Comment down below, Jordie squad. – Jordie. – Nine more subs! – Eight! – Eight more subs! I gotta look in the
viewfinder so I can see it. Eight more subs! – Seven! – Seven more subs! Seven more subs, yes! Let’s get two million. – Oh, come on. Someone’s been playing games
for the last half hour. – Come on! We can do this. – Yes. – We can do it, Jordie, Jordie, Jordie. – Okay, we’re back up. – I remember Jordie Squad. I remember the Jordie Squad. – Four away, three away – It’s going, Jordan. Jordie Squad, Jordie Squad. – Okay, so we’re in a
hotel, so we’re trying to be quiet and not scream really loud. – But I might scream.
– But we’re screamin’ inside. Two away!
– Two more. – One, one. Oh, this is exciting, guys. (gasps) One million. Take a picture. Take a picture. You can’t undo that. – Yes, thank you guys so much. – Yes. – Jordan, congratulations. – This means a lot to Jordan and it means a lot to
us, so thank you guys. – Yep, good job you guys. – Hi guys, it’s Jordan, and today I’m here with my sister. – Audrey, from the
channel AllAroundAudrey. – And today, we are going to be doing the three-color cake challenge! (screaming) And this challenge is
taking place in celebration for me hitting one million subscribers! (cheering) So thank you guys so much for subscribing. Let’s put the footage of my
reaction when I hit one million. All right, guys, we are almost
at one million subscribers! I can’t believe this, you guys, we are literally nine subscribers away. It’s at 999,991! So we are almost there. We’ve been watching the countdown all day, and, guys, it’s finally here. It’s late at night, it’s 10:32 right now. Okay, so, we’re gonna have
a huge celebration today. We’ve got Silly String up in
the house, we’ve got balloons. Guys, we are so close, I
can’t wait, I’m so excited! Oh my gosh! We’re so close, almost. Okay, six more. You guys.
(screaming) I’m so excited. Thank you guys so much for subscribing and watching my videos. It really does mean a lot to
me, like, you guys are awesome. This has been an amazing journey
for, like, five years now. Five years, four years, I don’t know. It’s been a long time, so thank you guys so much for watching. It’s amazing. – Three more.
– Three more, yay. Two more. (screaming)
– One more. One more. (screaming) Oh my gosh, oh man, we’re so close. – One million.
– One million! (screaming)
– Silly string. (screaming) (laughing) (screaming) – There’s more? Thank you guys so much
for a million subscribers. I love you. Thank you so much. Alright, let’s get back to the challenge. We’re back. That was super fun. Thank you guys, seriously,
thank you guys for subscribing. You are all awesome, and
for watching these videos, for commenting amazing
things, we love you. But, the way this
challenge is going to work is that we’re each gonna close our eyes and pick three different cake mixes. Then we’re gonna mix them
all together in our bowl, make the cake, and try it at the end, which, I don’t know about that because it’s gonna be
three different flavors. So, we’ll see who has
the best combination. – Oh, I’m gonna win. – Oh, I’m gonna win. Alright, so let’s get started. Alright, you’ll go
first, so close your eyes and pick one cake mix. I’m gonna mix it up so you don’t know. – You’re gonna mix up the cake mix? – Yeah. – Also, all of these brands are the same, except this one. – Oh. – Okay. – So they all should
taste pretty good then, except for the one. – Maybe.
– They’re together. This one. – Pick it up. Oh, you picked two. Okay, so you got chocolate cake. – Oh, no. – Audrey doesn’t really like chocolate. – I don’t like chocolate. – Okay, mix them up for me. – Okay. – This one. – Red velvet.
– Red velvet. Ooh, red velvet, I haven’t
had that cake in a long while. Okay, your turn. Go. Ooh. – Oh, no, strawberry. – And the different brand. – Strawberry and chocolate go. – Chocolate-dipped strawberries! Maybe it’s gonna be really good. Okay, closing my eyes. – Choose. – You. Ooh, whoa, cherry chip! Hey, that might actually be
really good with red velvet. Like, cherry chip, I’ve
never, ever tried this. Hmm, wait, there’s pudding in the mix? I don’t know about this. Okay. Alright, down to the last two, Audrey. Dun-da-da-dun. Close your eyes. Alright, down to the last two. Choose which one. – Super Moist Party Rainbow
Chip, chocolate cake. – Funfetti. – I was, like, echoing on accident. I was like–
– Chip, chip, chip. And I got yellow cake, so
I’m guessing that mine, since I got two yellow cakes, I’m guessing I’m just gonna
have a red velvet cake, so. – I got a good variety. I’ve got, like, a mix of everything. I got Party Rainbow,
I’ve got the strawberry, I’ve got the chocolate. (clapping) – Grand time.
– I’ve got the good stuff. – I feel like mine is just
gonna taste like red velvet. – Probably. – Alright, it’s time to make the cakes. Let’s get started. I’m gonna put in my red velvet first. – I’m gonna put in my Super
Party Moist Chocolate Chip. – Ooh, this looks like a good flavor. – Thank you. – So, this is what I’m
really curious about. It says there’s pudding
in the mix as well. I don’t get it. Okay, next I am adding in cherry chip mix. – And I’m adding in the strawberry. – What’s your favorite flavor of cake? – Vanilla. – Vanilla? I prefer cheesecake.
– Chocolate. Well, that’s not this kinda cake. – It’s a cake! – Not this kind, though. – Actually, I really like cheesecake, but the ones that I get
from a specific store, and it’s got raspberry twirl
on top of it that’s so good. That’s my favorite type of
cheesecake and regular cake. Okay, I’ve got two colors in here now. I’m adding the third one,
which is yellow cake! It’s like a classic. This would just go with
everything, ’cause it’s just like– – The best! – Oh, the strawberry looks really good! – I know, I have different layers. I’ve got my Funfetti, got the pink, and then my chocolate layer. – Oh yeah. Oh! Yours looks like Neapolitan ice cream. – Neapolitan ice cream. – I love that, actually, like so much. Oh, that looks cool. That looks really cool. – Ew, yeah, that’s the same as. – Same flavor?
– Mmhmm. – Ah, oh, oh, oh, yes. That looks so cool, I
want, I want that cake. It looks so cool.
– Well, it’s mine so. – Mine’s just like– – Everyone take in the glory of this cake, before I mix it in. – Ah. – Alright. – Give it a mix. – I bet the brown is gonna take over. – Yeah, that’s what mine is kinda, it’s kinda just tan, right now. – Sandy. – Sandy. – What in the world? – [Jordan] It’s magical. – It is magic. (playful music) – And, three. There we go, here’s that for you. What’d you, Audrey! Audrey! The top. Where’d it go? Audrey. (laughing)
– What? – Where’d it go? – [Audrey] What’re you talking about? (squealing) – I found it. (laughing) – What? – Ew. Ew. Okay, I found the top,
well, that looks amazing. – [Audrey] Thank you. – Wow. Great. – Time to mixy my swamp. (playful music) – I can’t back up any further. Ready, set, go. (squealing)
(laughing) We did it! Now we need to do a cake five. – No. – Cake five. – No! – Cake five. Yeah! – I feel like I’m not gonna like mine. – I feel like I’m gonna wuv mine. – Really? – Actually, I feel like
I’m gonna love yours. Like yours looks really good.
– Probably. I’ll probably like yours, and
you’ll probably like mine. – Honestly, that’s what’s gonna happen. Okay, but let’s just,
notice the coloring of this. Pretty. – Chocolatey.
– Loving it. (playful music) Okay, I think we need to add in the rest of the ingredients. That’d be a good idea.
– I think mine’s ready. – Is ready to bake? – Well, unless there’s more ingredients. – Did you read it?
– Ugh. (gagging)
– What does yours taste like? – Ugh, I don’t like it, you should try it. – I wanna. (laughing) “I don’t like it, you should try it.” I’ll try mine. – You would probably like it. Ew, your hands. – Ah. – Try it. ♪ Try it, try it ♪ – I’ll take a taste of both. Alright. – Not good. – I don’t know what yours is. – A mess, a hot mess. – Try mine. Ugh! Mine’s gross. (screaming) That’s like cherry.
– Mm. – Like, no, not like a good cherry, like a bad cherry, like cherry medicine. – Better than mine.
– No yours is better. – Mm-mm. – Ugh, I don’t like mine at all. – Yours is way better. – Ugh. What is that, ugh. Okay, I’m washing my hands. What’s next? Half a cup of vegetable
oil, so it means we need two half cups. – [Audrey] I don’t trust
you and oil together, so I’m gonna be sneaking off camera, ’cause last time, I
trusted Jordan with oil– – Come in, come in. – I got all over my clothes. – Yeah, you guys, I
spilled the vegetable oil all over Audrey.
– All, over, me. And you guys know how much I hate stains. – And it stained her jeans, like her favorite jeans, forever. – And I just got this
dress this past week, and it’s the first time I’m wearing it, so I’ll be back here away from the oil. – Hey, but in that challenge, we had, we were like handcuffed, so this time I have much better pouring abilities. – Mmhmm. – So there’s one, oh that’s a lot of oil. I, mm. ‘Kay, now we need a half. – Oh, I didn’t get any oil in mine? – That’s close enough.
– Don’t you– – Hey, you ran away. You don’t get any oil now. – Wait. (laughs) – Okay, I guess it’s your turn. I used up the rest of this. – I don’t trust myself
with the oil either. – Who do you trust with oil? – No one. Alright, three eggs, here we go. – Audrey. What’d you do? That’s four eggs, by the way, just saying. – I added in my eggs.
– That’s four. (laughing) – Okay, I’m just going by hands. – Just like slime, you’re
just gonna go for it? – I mean, who needs a
broken spatula anyway. – Oh my, Audrey. – I don’t.
– You’re crazy. – Ain’t nobody need that in their lives. (laughing) Dried eggs. – Let’s take a look. Hopefully we can actually
use this in our cake, because we don’t have any other eggs. So let’s. – How’re we gonna know how much is an egg? – You guys, this is powder. – How’re we gonna know how much is an egg? – I don’t know. I’ve got my pan here,
and I’ve got my Pam here, so we’re gonna spread Pam in the pan, and then we’re gonna
put the cake in a pan. Wow! Let’s pour in the cake mix. Whoo. – Um, are you sure that’s gonna fit? – Sure it will. – Jordan, that’s gonna rise. – I know, it’s gonna go crazy. It’s gonna be a party in the oven. Give me the pan. – Let’s go! – Spritz the pan with the Pam and then put your cake in the pan. – Wow, that’s a lot of Pam. – Okay, let’s pop ’em in the oven and we’ll be right back
once it’s all done. – Yay-ah. – The cakes are done. – And we got a chunkle. – Yes. (laughing)
– Eat it. – So basically, the cake
kind of spilled over in the oven, just a tad bit. – Okay, wait. Jordan’s cake spilled
over, mine was perfection. – But to be honest, it was only this bit, like this rock solid bit. (banging) – Why is it so crusty? – I don’t know, it’s… Alright, so it’s time to ice our cakes, so we have two types of icing here, and we are going to randomly pick. This one. Oh, green. What a Christmas cake. – I got pink. Oh yeah, yours is Christmas.
– Mine’s Christmas. (laughing) Okay, so I know you
have to level your cake, and I know this is the wrong method of leveling but you
know, I’m going for it. All the cake. – Yay. – Love it, loving that look. – Mm, frosting’s good. – Yeah, I know, it’s on my nose. Can you guys touch your
tongue to your nose? It’s getting worse. Oh. – I’ll make a smiley face. (playful music) – You know. – Yes, I do. – If we ever have to make
cakes for somebody’s birthday. – We’d win. – We were all like, we’ll
make the best cake there. – Invite us to your next birthday party. – We will use the egg powder as the eggs. Frosting the cake amazingly.
– Guests will love it. All your friends will
flock to come eat our cake. – Ooh. Well, these are our cakes, you guys. I feel like, actually,
I’m glad I leveled mine, but I still feel like it went wrong. What do you guys think? Here’s our final cakes,
oh, I’m not done yet. I forgot the most important part. (shaking sprinkles) Two different types of people. Audrey delicately sprinkling it on, me just like. (shaking sprinkles) – Me. – Let’s go. Done. Alright guys, here’s our cakes. One million, oh. ♪ One million ♪ I got one million, yay. Now it’s time to try the cake. – Now it’s time to try the cake. – Ye son. – Ye son. – You ready? Oh my. (laughing) Here’s my cake slice. – Oh why’s yours so good? Wait, you gotta try a slice of mine. – You gotta try a slice of mine. – Here’s yours. Wait, let’s see if it fits in your cake. – Here’s yours. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, it’s a bouncy, oh. Why’s mine so much smaller than yours? – Ew, I do not like mine. – Mm, mine’s not bad. – Ew. – Mine’s not bad. Let’s try yours. Take a taste. It just crumbled in my hand. – Yeah, it’s made with love. You taste the dead skin cells? (laughing) – Ew, wait. What is the flavor of yours? – Um, I like to call it. – Ooh, it’s really
Funfetti and chocolatey. – Yeah. – It’s chocolate Funfetti cake. Okay guys, I feel like. – This has not been exciting enough. – It’s not, we need to
raise the level, so. (clapping) Audrey, go ahead, at my face. – It’s like when we were two years old. – Yeah, just like at my birthday, when we smashed it in my face, so. – No, you smashed it in. – Well when I did it in my face, not them. But this one’s for one million. Thank you guys so much for subscribing, you guys are awesome. (hollering) – Ready, set. (squealing) – I’m so nervous. – One, two, three. (hollering) – Rub it in. (screaming) Don’t let it go. Thank you guys for one
million subscribers! (screaming) – Wow, that was fun. – Good job.
– Your turn. – No! (laughing) Okay if you guys want to see me do something crazy on my channel, be sure to subscribe and get me to a million subscribers. – Yeah, subscribe to AllAroundAudrey. We’ll do something crazy,
fun like this again. Whoo. – Tell me what I should
do, in the comments below. – Hey, this is not bad cake. – I’m glad you’re enjoying it. It’s all in your hair. – I know. (laughing) Alright guys, thank you all so much for watching this video, and thank you for subscribing and getting me to one million subscribers and helping me accomplish
all my goals and dreams. (clapping) You guys are amazing, love you guys, thank you so much for watching this video. If you enjoyed it, give
it a big thumbs up. Subscribe turned from red to gray, and we’ll see you all next time. – [Both] Bye.