Save EUR 50 and pay no application fees. Enrol now with no obligations using your exclusive coupon.
The Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships For Maters Program 2017/2018
The Standard Bank Derek Cooper African Scholarships is proudly sponsored by Standard Bank Of South Africa Plc. This scholarship is focused only towards selected African countries solely for masters students. London School Of Economics is the host institution for the scholarship.
You must be a resident of citizen of the following countries listed below to be considered for The Standard Bank Derek Cooper African Scholarships:
- South Africa,
- Mozambique and
- South Sudan.
Available courses of studies:
- MSc Environmental and Development
- MSc Environmental Economics and Climate Change
- MSc Public Management and Governance
- MSc Finance (full-time)
- MSc Finance and Private Equity
- MSc Risk and Finance
- MSc Real Estate Economics and Finance
- MSc African Development
- MSc Law and Accounting
- MSc Economics and Management
- MSc Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation
- MSc Management and Strategy
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Economics and Philosophy
The scholarship makes provision of £30,000 to each student towards academics and the remainder towards living cost.
The Standard Bank Derek Cooper African Scholarships is aimed at African students who cannot avoid the tuition fees and cover the cost of living in the United Kingdom during the cause of the Masters Program.
How to apply:
To be considered for this scholarship, you must have completed the 2017/18 LSE Graduate Financial Support Application form and received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional) by 5pm UK time on 26 April 2017. You must complete Section G – Personal Statement.
To be considered for scholarship one must very careful in filling the application forms online, and below are the precautions to be considered seriously:
- Fill out the required details with the right information required
- Be specific
- Avoid the use of excessive texts when writing your ‘personal statement’ or projects, because the criterion for assessment is not how lengthy your statements are but the precision. In other words be specific and accurate to the best minimum.
- Do not upload extra supported document, only the exact ones required of you.
- Although there are no fixed limit for No.3 above the expected word length by count should be 1,000 to 1,500 words.
26th April 2017
Application Details can be found on the official site: www.lse.ac.uk/intranet/students/moneyMatters/financialSupport/ScholarshipsLSE/MScApp/awards/MScDeptAwards/StandardBankDerekCooperAfricaScholarships.aspx