Save EUR 50 and pay no application fees. Enrol now with no obligations using your exclusive coupon.
Netherlands Fellowship Program:
The Netherland Fellowship Program offers the scholarship to all level of post graduand. The scholarship offered by the NFP are of three categories namely:
- Short courses
- Master’s degree programs
- PhD studies
You must meet a number of criteria that support the aim of the NFP to be eligible for a fellowship.
To be eligible you:
- must be a national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the NFP country list;
- must have an employer’s statement that complies with the format EP-Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement;
- must not be employed by an organization that has its own means of staff development. Organizations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example:
- multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft),
- large national and/or large commercial organizations,
- bilateral donor organizations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid),
- multilateral donor organizations, (e.g. a UN organization, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB),
- international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care);
- must have an official and valid passport;
- must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time;
- must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable).
You need to apply directly with a Dutch higher education institution of your choice, taking into account the following steps:
- Check whether you are in the above-mentioned target groups.
- Check whether your employer will nominate you.
- Find a course with our tool.
- Contact the Dutch higher education institution which offers the NFP-qualified course of your choice for application procedures.
For your information: if you can’t find the course you want to take in Studyfinder, don’t worry. You can apply for the course of your choice at the Dutch higher education institution. They will decide whether your selected course is eligible for the Netherlands Fellowship Programmes.
List Of Eligible Countries:
|Djibouti||Somalia||DR Congo||Sri Lanka|
|Ghana||South Sudan *||Eritrea||Surinam|
More details on the official post page: https://www.studyinholland.nl/scholarships/highlighted-scholarships/netherlands-fellowship-programmes