Save EUR 50 and pay no application fees. Enrol now with no obligations using your exclusive coupon.
Petroleum Technology Development Fund Scholarship (PTDF) Sponsored at The University Of Dundee
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund Scholarship (PTDF) is a parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources established by law for the purpose of developing and promoting petroleum technology and for creating the human resource needs of the oil and gas industry through research and training of Nigerians.
To ensure a steadfast implementation of this mandate, PTDF is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for Overseas and in-country MSc and Ph.D. Scholarships. Awards will be granted for studies in the 2017/2018 academic session in the United Kingdom, Germany, Brazil, France (through Campus France), Top Institutions in the United States of America as well as Federal Universities and Centres of Excellence in Nigeria.
University Of Dundee
Free/ Fully funded, living expenses included
Civil Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, Geography / Environmental Science, Mechanical Engineering
Level Of Study
- PhD, Postgraduate
Mode Of Study
31 December 2017
Up to 36 months
To be offered a scholarship under the Petroleum Technology Development Fund Scholarship (PTDF), the applicant must adhere and be included in the criteria listed below:
1. A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) in an Oil and Gas related field OR a 2.2 with oil and gas industry experience
2. National Youth Service (NYSC) certificate.
3. Applicants must be computer literate.
4. Possession of O/level with Credit in English Language; At least C6 in WAEC/SSCE or C4 and above in NECO.
5. Applicants must not be above 30 years of age.
1. A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) in an Oil and Gas related field OR a 2.2 with oil and gas industry experience;
2. National Youth Service (NYSC) certificate;
3. Applicants must be computer literate;
4. Possession of O/level with Credit in English Language; (At least C6 in WAEC/SSCE or C4 and above in NECO); and
5. Employment in the academics in reputable Nigerian Institution, teaching oil and gas related disciplines;
6. A minimum of 2.2 in their first degree and a minimum of merit as a second-degree certificate in an oil and gas related discipline;
7. Submit a research proposal relevant to the oil and gas industry (of not more than 5 pages) to include: Topic, introduction, objective, methodology relevance to the industry and mode of data collection;
8. Possess a valid admission letter; and
9. Must not be over 40 years of age