Save EUR 50 and pay no application fees. Enrol now with no obligations using your exclusive coupon.
Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship in Science, technology and education:
The developing solutions masters scholarship is an initiative of the Nottingham University to provide 100% tuition waiver for international students who wants to do a master degree in science, technology and education courses.
Nottingham University, Malaysia
No of awards available:
There are 10 awards available for this scholarship.
To be eligible for this offer one should meet the following criteria:
- Be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying USD1000 for full time Masters degree programme at The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus for 2016/17 intakes.
- Copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form must be attached together with the application.
- Be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes.
have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of undergraduate programme.
- Fresh graduates will not be considered.
must sufficiently enable to support cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
- Complete our scholarship application form online. Please take note only completed form with all supporting documents will be considered.
- current students and graduates of UNMC will not be considered for this scholarship as to give new students an opportunity.
- Only complete applications and meet the above requirements will be entertained.
- Application for September 2017 intake is open from 15 March 2017 and closed by 28 July 2017. Successful applicants will be notified by 15 August 2017
- Application for December 2017 intake is open from 1 June 2017 and closed by 13 October 2017. Successful applicants will be notified by 31 October 2017
Application forms could be obtained online, Download, fill and submit PDF.
The available courses to be accepted for application are advertised below:
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MSc Crop Biotechnology
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
Jalan Broga, 43500 Semenyih
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Malaysiatelephone: +6 03 8924 8000
fax: +6 03 8924 8001 (Malaysia)/8005 (International)
Make an enquiry