Save EUR 50 and pay no application fees. Enrol now with no obligations using your exclusive coupon.
University Of Leicester College of Science and Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
The College of Science and Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme was initiated by college of science and engineering by the Faculty of University of Leicester for international Undergraduates.
- Physics and Astronomy
Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Republic of Congo, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered. If successful, you will be notified when final results are available.
- You must be classified as an international (non-EU) student for fee purposes.
- The fee discount will be calculated on the basis of the standard tuition fee for each year of your course. The discount will not be applied to a year spent abroad or on an industrial placement (these years have a greatly reduced fee anyway).
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship, awarded either centrally or by a department. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will therefore receive only the higher value award.
- The scholarship is only valid for entry in September 2017.
- If you currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, you will still need to fulfil any conditions stated on your offer letter.
- The scholarship is only available for campus-based courses.
For more information mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.