Save EUR 50 and pay no application fees. Enrol now with no obligations using your exclusive coupon.
Apply For Algoma University Chancellor’s Award For International Students, Bachelors.
- TOEFL – 560 (83 internet based)
- MELAB – 90 per cent
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 65
- ESL Level 4 – 80 per cent
- International students studying in an Ontario secondary school and meeting the OSSD requirements must achieve 90 – 100 per cent on their top 6 grade 12 U/M courses presented for admission.
- This award is renewable for up to three additional years.
- Candidates must maintain an average of 80 per cent each year on previous fall/winter courses with no failures.
- Students must enroll in and maintain 24 credits over two consecutive fall/winter terms of study. In the event the student fails to meet the criteria in any given year, the scholarship will not be awarded and the student will no longer be eligible for renewal in any subsequent years.
- Recipients of the international scholarship transitioning to permanent residency will continue to be eligible for the balance of their renewable scholarship for a total of four years.
- Transitioning does not infringe upon the funding of the scholarship award.
- Complete the Algoma University application online.
- Send all official transcripts(secondary and post-secondary school, if applicable).
- Send a non-refundable $100.00 (Canadian Funds) application fee payable to Algoma University.
- Send proof of English language requirements (if applicable).
Note: To be able to apply for Algoma University Chancellor’s Award For International Students,you would first apply directly for admissions. Admissions required are very easy.